|The best way to make the people we love happy is a gift. To make our gifts look more beautiful, we wrap them in colorful gift packages, stick labels and raffia. However, if we evaluate this situation in terms of environmental pollution, we see that these materials are doomed to be garbage because they are not reused.
It is possible to use sustainable products for packaging. You can produce environmentally friendly alternatives by using your imagination. Our options are quite a lot. But if it can’t come to idea in our mind, here are a few suggestions:
· Unbleached papers have less carbon emission. You can customize your gift wrap by drawing various patterns on this paper.
· If you have excess fabric that you don’t know what to do, you can use it to package your gift. Colorful fabrics will look just as spectacular as packaging papers.
· If you don’t have enough fabric to pack, you can also cut the fabric into ribbons and use them as ribbons. A cute bow will make your gift look more attractive.
· Instead of wrapping your gift, you can put it in a glass jar or metal box. Thus, you can even have your gift wrap reused.
· You can use dried flowers and tree branches to decorate your package.
· You can also use the remaining ropes in your home for decoration. To twine your package with these ropes will make it look more beautiful.
· Dried products and dried orange such as and cinnamon will both personalize your gift and make it look more special.
As you can see, there is no limit in this area. Using your imagination and the means at your possibility, you can make original gift packages and present nature-friendly gifts to your loved ones.
Image: shutterstock.com [Netrun78]